Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Drive-by Crafting


Because of my crazy work & volunteer schedules, I've been doing a lot of drive-by crafting lately.  A little bit of stamping & coloring here and some assembling & embellishing there.  Not exactly the ideal crafting situation for me, but I am grateful that I've still been able to squeeze in a little creative time.

After church on Sunday we had a Craft Day, and it was such a luxury to be able to sit down and craft and fellowship with some good friends.  I was able to "stick down" about seven 12 x 12 scrapbook layouts, and now I just need to add journaling, titles, and embellishments, and they'll be ready to share.

In the meantime, here are the Valentine's Day cards I made for my kids' teachers. 



Details:

Stamps: Stampin' Up - Favorite Bear; Anna Griffin - sentiment
Ink: Memento - Rich Cocoa; Ranger Distress Ink - Tea Dye
Markers: Copic Sketch
Cardstock: Core'dinations, Gina K Designs, & Bazzill
Patterned paper: Basic Grey - Hey Girl
Ribbon: Stampin' Up!
Distressing tool: Tim Holtz - Tonic

 Details:

Stamps: Stampin' Up - Furry Folk (hedgehog); Crafty Secrets (sentiment)
Cricut cartridge: Straight from the Nest (tree)
Cardstock: Core'dinations
Patterned paper: Basic Grey - Hey Girl
Heart gems: Imaginisce
Markers: Copic Sketch
Twill ribbon: Stampin' Up
Ink: Memento - Rich Cocoa; Bamboo Leaves
Fringe scissors: Martha Stewart

Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs,
Marcy



No comments:

Post a Comment